My rabbit had her babies...

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by kidzmom5, Nov 19, 2009.

1. kidzmom5

kidzmom5 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2009
    Marysville, WA
    Well she gave birth sometime during the evening or morning..Cant tell you how many cuz we only peeked and my son accidently touched a little bit to see cuz we noticed she was skinny and he is scared that she will harm them. They are soo cute! If you have any advice please I need all the advice I get..

2. chickeypeep101

chickeypeep101 the Awesome Pullet

Jul 23, 2009
    On a horse!
    cute

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  3. lilwhispers

lilwhispers Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    Idaho
    That may be true BUT this section is titled OTHER PETS & LIVESTOCK. Just thought a clarifacation was in order. [​IMG][​IMG]

4. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Quote:But this was put in theother pets & livestock so if you don't want to read it stay out of this section. We talk about a lot of different things here. Would love to see pics of the new babies when you can get some. Some rabbits will hurt their babies if you touch them and some won't. I wouldn't touch them for awhile. Good luck with the bunnies.
    Chris

5. chickeypeep101

Jul 23, 2009
    On a horse!
    oh i never knew byc had this section ..

6. taraann81

taraann81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Ontario
    Quote:Welcome to backyard chickens! Just remember to respond to people how you would like to be reponded too.

Op-Congratulations! How exciting what breed of rabbit? I'm just getting into rabbits now! Nobody warned me they were just as addictive as chickens!

7. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    Quote:Even if no offense was intended, it was kinda crappy chickeypeep101-NewEgg. We like to be friendly here.

8. chickeypeep101

Jul 23, 2009
    On a horse!
    okay chicks4kids I've only been on here like a day and i thought i was still in to incubation and hatching section. So can everyone please get over that post? People here act like it is a huge deal that i informed someone what what the website was about before i knew it had this section.
    thanks

9. taraann81

taraann81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Ontario
    Quote:This is where you are wrong. Take this in the way it was intended. People were reacting to the rudeness and abruptness of your reply. Even if she has posted this in the incubating section...who cares! No reason to be rude.

You are new here. Be polite. People here are friendly and kind and can offer you great advice.

10. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    please rember to stay civil so this thread does'nt get locked.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by