In the Brooder
12 Years
Feb 2, 2007
Iowa
He's so full of himself!

turkey015.jpg

turkey012.jpg

turkey011.jpg

He is a very handsome guy! I really want a tom turkey. My husband asked me what for, what do they do? And I showed him these pictures. And I told him, "When you look like THAT, you don't have to DO anything!!" I see one in our future. I have to find a breed that is really sweet. I have a place in the barn for one already. Can they be alone, or would two toms be better? It would be with my chickens (all hens) during the day.

He's about 6 months. I love to pick him up and pet him, but he is getting so heavy. He is so funny he knows if there is a strange animal around and watches them closely untill he's sure it's okay. Someone was kind enough to drop off a kitten and he watches it every time we let it out to play. But our older cats we have had he doesn't pay any attention to.

he is sooooo handsome!!! Now I want one too!!! I'm gonna get in trouble looking at this catalog of birds ya'll keep showing me!!!
lol.png

He's a bourbon red. We also have a black spanish, a royal palm and one we are not sure what it is . It is a brown with creamish points,

He is handsome. Turkeys scare me...seriously. I was chased and flogged by two toms when I was 9 and I just like them from a distance now.

WOW he is perty...........I have been working at a local pumpkin patch /petting zoo and they have 2 turkeys for sale.......I am so tempted...............what is a good price for a pair? these would cost me 40 bucks.....just wondering..I love them !

Back
Top Bottom