My rescued pigeon sneezing badly with sticky mucus

Saaniya

Crazy Chicken Mom
6 Years
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
Hi guys I'm very new to pigeons , i rescued one baby 3 weeks ago he's only have 1 leg ...today he is sneezing alot it's very cold and windy in my city and i bath him yesterday for lice treatment (second time round course )
Is it cold? Or respiratory infection?

I am only aware when my rooster have couple of sneeze and cough mucus when sometimes irritate his nose .

Can u please help me

If your baby pigeon had been exposed to a respiratory virus before you found him, any sort of stress could trigger symptoms. Most of the time, the symptoms resolve without an antibiotic. But if he is troubled with a lot of mucous, and he's having trouble breathing, you might want to start him on an antibiotic. Do you have any Tylosin or Denagard (tiamulin hydrogen fumarate)?

If your baby pigeon had been exposed to a respiratory virus before you found him, any sort of stress could trigger symptoms. Most of the time, the symptoms resolve without an antibiotic. But if he is troubled with a lot of mucous, and he's having trouble breathing, you might want to start him on an antibiotic. Do you have any Tylosin or Denagard (tiamulin hydrogen fumarate)?
His sneezing resolved i gave him some garlic but his poop is weird from many days it's very light colored sign white urates . He is underweight
I think hes Having some sort of bacterial infection
I have some sulfa in hand
And i want to ask weather we can use chicken multivitamin to pigeons

Back
Top Bottom