My Roo!!

Ducky713

In the Brooder
Nov 3, 2020
I have this rooster that I love and I wanted to share a picture of him! The photo is digitally altered because the camera can’t handle his colors.

Attachments

• 247F843C-F853-4A83-A840-99FD0999F0E4.jpeg
    247F843C-F853-4A83-A840-99FD0999F0E4.jpeg
    636.7 KB · Views: 15
awww chicks aren't ugly! Even when they go through that awkward teenage velociraptor stage they are wonderfully fugly gorgeous!

Your rooster sounds like a sweetie. I had to rehome my favourite because he was SO loud. He crowed all night. Best burglar alarm ever, except any tiny sound set him off, like rustling leaves, the wind, a light going on or off, a door closing etc etc. I miss him loads though, he was so friendly.

20210104_113926.jpg

Looks like a young version of my old RIR. Cogburn died a few months ago and now I'm stuck with jr which is 1/2 GLW. Colored up like his dad but has the little short tail. Can't wait till I can put him in a pot and get another RIR. Matter of fact I want to ditch the whole flock for RIR.

awww chicks aren't ugly! Even when they go through that awkward teenage velociraptor stage they are wonderfully fugly gorgeous!

Your rooster sounds like a sweetie. I had to rehome my favourite because he was SO loud. He crowed all night. Best burglar alarm ever, except any tiny sound set him off, like rustling leaves, the wind, a light going on or off, a door closing etc etc. I miss him loads though, he was so friendly.

View attachment 2729453
He is a sweetheart and great protector. He ditches cuddles when hears a slightly distressed hen and makes a run for it. Yesterday, he broke off a fight between a hen and young cockerel, but only scared away the cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom