My Roo!!

Ducky713

In the Brooder
Nov 3, 2020
I have this rooster that I love and I wanted to share a picture of him! The photo is digitally altered because the camera can’t handle his colors.

Attachments

• 247F843C-F853-4A83-A840-99FD0999F0E4.jpeg
    247F843C-F853-4A83-A840-99FD0999F0E4.jpeg
    636.7 KB · Views: 15
awww chicks aren't ugly! Even when they go through that awkward teenage velociraptor stage they are wonderfully fugly gorgeous!

Your rooster sounds like a sweetie. I had to rehome my favourite because he was SO loud. He crowed all night. Best burglar alarm ever, except any tiny sound set him off, like rustling leaves, the wind, a light going on or off, a door closing etc etc. I miss him loads though, he was so friendly.

20210104_113926.jpg

awww chicks aren't ugly! Even when they go through that awkward teenage velociraptor stage they are wonderfully fugly gorgeous!

Your rooster sounds like a sweetie. I had to rehome my favourite because he was SO loud. He crowed all night. Best burglar alarm ever, except any tiny sound set him off, like rustling leaves, the wind, a light going on or off, a door closing etc etc. I miss him loads though, he was so friendly.

View attachment 2729453
He is a sweetheart and great protector. He ditches cuddles when hears a slightly distressed hen and makes a run for it. Yesterday, he broke off a fight between a hen and young cockerel, but only scared away the cockerel.

Looks like a young version of my old RIR. Cogburn died a few months ago and now I'm stuck with jr which is 1/2 GLW. Colored up like his dad but has the little short tail. Can't wait till I can put him in a pot and get another RIR. Matter of fact I want to ditch the whole flock for RIR.

Back
Top Bottom