My rooster is being aggressive towards me for no apparent reason?

Won't he fight back? This dude doesn't back off at all no matter how much he's hurt. I don't think I would win that fight. I'll still try it and if I don't reply and rooster replies to this thread instead you'll know who won šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.

But seriously I'll try whatever I'm told. I really love this bag of bones
FIFY. I don't want you to get in trouble.

I would give him away and try over with a sex link rooster. I usually spend a lot of time with my chicks when I figure out they're roos. They come out nicer in my experience.

Or maybe isolation. See if he calms down after being away for a day or so.
Ye sure I'll try that, this is just the beginning I hope we can be best friends again šŸ¤ž although that's not looking very likely from my research and past roosters my last aggressive rooster was a crazy guy and nothing worked with him

How did you "socialize" him?
Like spent a lot of time with them, I got these guys when they were babies and they loved to climb on top me and sleep in my lap and some still do including this dude he was just laying down next to me just before he charged at me.

(Photo screenshoted from a video he was getting up at that point)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240519_230413_Studio.jpg
    Screenshot_20240519_230413_Studio.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 9
Like spent a lot of time with them, I got these guys when they were babies and they loved to climb on top me and sleep in my lap and some still do including this dude he was just laying down next to me just before he charged at me.

(Photo screenshoted from a video he was getting up at that point)
Unfortunately, all that type of handling only tells him that you're submissive to him and not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom