My rooster keeps attacking me!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'd take him to dinner and get a new one. I personally don't have time for aggressive males, and there are almost always nice ones looking for homes.

And roosters don't see a slap as self defense, they see it as an enemy engaging, which means next time, he'll know you're going to engage and try to make you surrender quicker before you can retaliate

I'd take him to dinner and get a new one. I personally don't have time for aggressive males, and there are almost always nice ones looking for homes.

And roosters don't see a slap as self defense, they see it as an enemy engaging, which means next time, he'll know you're going to engage and try to make you surrender quicker before you can retaliate
i knw but he is not going to attack me and not get attacked by me in my house because i dont play that I feed him and care for him and he repays me with that???

I second the invitation to dinner. Personally I would send him to freezer camp first where he can learn how to be a good table chicken. If you are not ready to do this, feel free to wait and try the other methods people may suggest. If (when) his behavior doesn’t improve and gets worse, potentially causing injury you may eventually feel more in favor of the dinner proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom