My rooster keeps attacking me!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knw but he is not going to attack me and not get attacked by me in my house because i dont play that I feed him and care for him and he repays me with that???
You’re personifying him. He’s an animal, not a human. He doesn’t realize you are the provider of the sustenance; he only sees you as a threat to his territory and his girls. It’s millions of years of evolutionary instinct. Idk what you mean about in your own house, I hope he’s not in your home. If you mean when you’re outside in your own yard, he needs to respect you when you come around. No need for love, cuddles and him to realize all that you do for him. It’s not gonna happen. At this point, he’s a danger to you and your family - especially young children. I would process him and have a nice dinner, and start over with a different rooster. This time get familiarized with how to handle them properly and get them to respect you.

You’re personifying him. He’s an animal, not a human. He doesn’t realize you are the provider of the sustenance; he only sees you as a threat to his territory and his girls. It’s millions of years of evolutionary instinct. Idk what you mean about in your own house, I hope he’s not in your home. If you mean when you’re outside in your own yard, he needs to respect you when you come around. No need for love, cuddles and him to realize all that you do for him. It’s not gonna happen. At this point, he’s a danger to you and your family - especially young children. I would process him and have a nice dinner, and start over with a different rooster. This time get familiarized with how to handle them properly and get them to respect you.
I meant no one is attacking me at my house at my house that i own because i own it

do yours attack you

Uh, no buddy, they dont. I have about a dozen now, and another half dozen or so coming and I sure don't keep ones that do anything but crow and breed
Yup. I have 2 RIR cocks and they respect me. Because I carry myself with confidence and I address every little domination tactic they throw my way. I allow them to mate in front of me; they’re just not allowed to clap their wings in my face or walk into me. They respectfully move out of my way when I move through the run, and that’s good enough for me.

I have several roosters and cockerels. If they display any kind of aggression I now sell them noting to the new owner that I have had issues with them. In the past I have processed them but possibly if they are re-homed and in a new environment they will be the new kid. I have several males but I do breed for showing at poultry shows so the birds will be handled a lot. Good luck...

Heck no. The ones that did were given one chance and then processed. I would never allow that type of disrespect on my property.
thats what I mean thtey not hoing to hurt me at my house meaning my property im thinking of making a cardboard shield and getting a stick a wacking him everytime I go to get there eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom