My rooster sounds weird.

NoirTheChicken

In the Brooder
Jul 15, 2023
So one of my roosters recently started sounding like he was having trouble breathing, almost like wheezing. None of our other roos sound like that or breathe like that. Could it be his breed? And i have a video of him breathing. Ignore the pin we're currently cleaning it up and adding in the wood for winter but this is what he looks like

Attachments

• B0B633B0-7372-4A58-8E28-4447343F9C2D.jpeg
    B0B633B0-7372-4A58-8E28-4447343F9C2D.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 33
For some reason the video isn't playing (image only). I'm not going to be much help (I'm super new at this), but someone else will be able to take a look.

So one of my roosters recently started sounding like he was having trouble breathing, almost like wheezing. None of our other roos sound like that or breathe like that. Could it be his breed? And i have a video of him breathing. Ignore the pin we're currently cleaning it up and adding in the wood for winter but this is what he looks like
Is there any coughing, sneezing like sounds? Any liquid dripping? Look for other sings of illness or injury. The video isn't working so it's hard to say. It could be normal, if no other signs of illness are taking place.

Back
Top Bottom