My Roosters Spurs??

Chicken for life

In the Brooder
Jan 27, 2020
ok so my rooster is a year old and is turning two here soon i believe and his Spurs haven't grown any besides them being little nobs. i dont know what breed he is cause i got him from a family member and he was being beaten by the femles he used to be with he is all good at my house in the chicken pen i have here with the females and hes grown up alot and hes my other roosters best brother now and seems happy but his spurs have not grown a bit and its making my kinda concerned about it i dont know if its going to effect him trying to attack any predators or not?

ok so my rooster is a year old and is turning two here soon i believe and his Spurs haven't grown any besides them being little nobs. i dont know what breed he is cause i got him from a family member and he was being beaten by the femles he used to be with he is all good at my house in the chicken pen i have here with the females and hes grown up alot and hes my other roosters best brother now and seems happy but his spurs have not grown a bit and its making my kinda concerned about it i dont know if its going to effect him trying to attack any predators or not?
Pictures of your rooster, & Spurs please?

Pictures of your rooster, & Spurs please?
IMG_20210618_201723.jpg
IMG_20210618_201750.jpg

and
Normal! My cockerels are 11 months and still have little stubs. Consider it the time where you can tame him without the threat of those vicious spurs.
i will i have almost have a year with him and he is now upset cause i didnt take his food out with him lol

My roo will be a year old in December and his spurs are just now growing

Back
Top Bottom