My sent messages are not automatically being saved?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by bargain, Oct 6, 2010.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Is there a present glitch in the system.

Many thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    Mine are being saved. [​IMG]

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Kooshie, I'm going to just pm you and say hi and see if it is an issue with the fact that I was replying to someone vs a straight message to someone.

Also, on another one, I went to the profile and send a pm from their rather than a respond, so that may have been a factor.

Going to try now. Thanks. Nancy

4. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    Did it work? [​IMG]

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

[​IMG]

6. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Nifty and Kooshie, I'm soo embarrassed....I unchecked the save feature I saw it and being short of coffee thought I had checked the box and then thought, no I don't need to do that cause BYC is saving everything for me., not realizing that it was BYC generated in order to save the message. I thought it was going to duplicate 2 saves..... I feel like a Dodo bird, no offense to them.....Excuse me. THanks Kooshie for being a test agent. I feel pretty silly....Y'all I really had a Mensa brain once upon a life time....I won't insult the birds to say I'm now a bird brain....LOL....Well, if I cannot laugh at myself, I don't want anyone else to either and I'm laughing really big time [​IMG] Nancy

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Thanks for testing and reporting back! Not everything we launch is 100% solid all the time, so it is good to get feedback and fix bugs as they come up.

Glad it is working!

8. Telamon

Telamon Songster

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    this was.... no offense, but kind of entertaining... [​IMG]

9. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    chickensrock9 glad I could make you smile.....LOL, after I found what was going on I had a great laugh myself...Whoa I just crack myself up somedays.........Have a blessed and fun day!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: