My shopping cart at MPC...Help!

By the way, I am extremely happy with the chicks I got from MPC. I ordered pullets, and all 12 are definitely pullets! They arrived happy and healthy, and I didn't mind paying the shipping in order to get a variety of chicks in a smaller order than most hatcheries would require.
jumpy.gif

I had a similar thing happen... the first week of free ranging the chickens, my favorite pullet got eaten by a hawk so I bought an incubator and ordered eggs. It didn't work out so well. If I had just oredered chicks then...
I'm not saying you should do it.... I am just saying in retrospect I would have. I would do it. But some people have self control.

Quote:
Apparently none of those people have ever been anywhere in my family tree. Now that I am the last of my line, it's all on ME to continue the Olmstead Instant Gratification Response to any desire.

I have just been to the MPC Baby Chick Sale site. There's even an ASSORTMENT option, instead of all RIR or BR - and they're not straight run!!!

I did NOT press "Checkout." Neither have I emptied my shopping cart.................

barnie.gif

Oh geez...I can't stop thinking about my shopping cart. I really need to pay bills...not buy more chicks. But - what if they're gone next week?!!
hu.gif

Ok.... I HAVE to laugh that you came to THIS forum for help in NOT buying more chicks!!! I think you came to be enabled.

I say go for it.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Not anyone I have met here.
wink.png

lau.gif

If anything chicken math takes over. I just bought 4 one day old chicks on Monday and they arrived yesterday. Did I need them? Of course not! But we lost two over the weekend and DH (who was responsible) felt so bad he told me to order them. He said raising two alone was not good so we needed 4!

Gotta love the man.
big_smile.png

I should mention that I already have 15 and did NOT need anymore.

They are sooooo cute though!!!

Push the buy button! YO wont regret it!

Yes, yes, maybe I have come to be enabled. I did mention do my husband on the phone that my shopping cart had chicks in it, all he said was "oh yeah?" Not too bad since he refused to have anything to do with the chickens to begin with. Sibbe, our chick who died, was his favorite too! I think he's softening up to them. I've decided I am going to get them, I just may have to wait until next week.

Back
Top Bottom