My silkies playing outside (sexing help if you can)

Willow, they are such beautiful silkies. I think they may all be girls. My I ask where you got them? I live in Nash County and have ONLY Silkies. I will never have any other breed. PM me if you want! I'd love to talk "chickens" with you, neighbor.
frow.gif

I am almost sure that all the chickens I took pics of today were from sassysilkies. The silkies I got from other breeders are still smaller then those. I am glad to hear their might be girls in the bunch.

Humm if they are all girls then hopefully a few of the younger ones are boys, so I can have my own chicks. Now I just need to name them. I usually don't name them until I know for sure I am keeping them. Any Ideas for names. Oh and there are 2 splash silkies not the same 1 in the 2 pictures.

Jen's silkies are gorgeous! And I do believe those are all girls too.

OH my they are so pretty! I need some silkies! I need to avoid all post with pics. I have no will power and ya all are not helping with with all the gorgeous pics of your babies. I started out limiting myself to 25 chicken tops but thanks to all you wonderful people with your babies Im up too 38, My new limit is 40! thats it no more! I hope.
th.gif
, Oh never mind i forgot a ordered an incubator! I must be cracked:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom