My Small Flock

GreenChic

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 23, 2011
Here are pics of my llittle flock they are now 5 weeks old. We got them for easter. Not sure what they are but they are looking really nice, they grow so fast. Can't wait until they get full size.

88248_p5180451.jpg

88248_p5210465.jpg

88248_p5210462.jpg

88248_p5210458.jpg

88248_p5210454.jpg

The ducks are 2 weeks old I think. Anyways the kids love them we hold them everyday in hopes that they will not run like hell every time we come near (except when we have food).

The third pic looks like my barred rocks to me and the fourth looks just like my New Hampshires. No clue about any of the others though. Nice looking ducks and chicks.

What store did ya get em at? Dark ones are barred rocks, Red ones are eathier New Hampshire Red or Possibly but MOST likely not red sex links and the white could be anything Idk lol someone els will tell you = ] as you can tell I dont like full white chickens
wink.png

I remember when my Peking ducklings were that big it only takes a month before their full grown. They are just the cutest. Your chicks are adorable.
smile.png

Quote:
We got them from Tractor Supply. I believe the White ones are Meat Chickens because they got biggest first and right now they are heavy and eat the most.

Back
Top Bottom