My SO is a mean one!

How about putting something gross in his shoes? Or making cow ball sandwiches and telling him its something else? Or tell him you just found out you're pregnant, with TRIPLETS.

Gelatin in the toilet bowl...his pee will splatter back on his legs. BUT the only way to get it out is to scoop it out (this would be the downside)
lol.png

That would have made me mad! But I'm glad your chicks are OK. Better keep an eye on your snake, though.
wink.png

Oh, and if you are going to get revenge, I'd definitely go for a simple, funny, trick.

It's one of the funniest things I've ever heard!!!!!!!!
lau.gif

Alrighty . . . I called a friend of my SO's yesterday and had him come and take my SO's motorcycle.
Normally, I doubt he would have fallen for this on an April Fool's day, but the day before our car was broken into (ugh), and he was convinced whoever had done that had found a key to the bike in the car, and had come back for more.
I swear, he was about to cry . . . but he was laughing when I stopped him from calling the police and told him what I'd done.
He will be talking to his friend and explaining why it's wrong to team up with the wife against a friend, and how it should be the other way around . . .
roll.png

Great comeback!!

I used to trick the folks I worked with by taping down the little thingy on the office phones under the receiver. They'd pick up the phone to answer a call, but since the button/switch stayed down the call wouldn't pick up. I'd sit in my carrel and laugh and laugh as I listened to them say, "Hello? HELLO??" over and over again.

This year I was gonna put a small stuffed duck in the bator and see who freaked out. Then one of the eggs pipped early and freaked ME out!!

Back
Top Bottom