1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

my suspected boy has shown he is a man after all!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by erinm, Dec 22, 2008.

1. erinm

erinm Posting For A change

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    my hen hatched 3 babies in august and from day 3 I suspected one was a roo. My husband an I debated for 3 months. I pointed out many rooish traits so he Well, he showed his true colors friday! A 4 note crow. i forgot how to post photos from photobucket so Hopefully this week I will figure it out again i could still use some help identifying him and his 2 adoptive siblings.. ErinM

2. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    CONGRATS on your boy crowing, it's so fun to hear the first crow !!

3. FrChuckW

FrChuckW Father to all, Dad to none

Sep 7, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Quote:Erin, if you have stored the photos on your computer then you can upload your pics on here. On the toolbar above you will see a heading called Uploads. Click on it and then follow the directions to upload the pic on here.
    [​IMG]
    To post a pic in your message you have to do like the above pic. img in brackets then the url for the pic and then /img in brackets again.

4. PortageGirl

PortageGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  5. katiek

katiek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2008
    Wildwood, GA
    Congratulations!!!!!! [​IMG]

I'm still waiting on my boy to "become a man" haa haa!

Now do you get to rub it in your husband's face that you were right?!?!?!
    [​IMG]

6. erinm

erinm Posting For A change

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    naaahhh. i didn't rub it in. just told him i know the traits better than him.

Iam having trouble getting th ephotos onto photobucket from camera. i have done it befor but arrggh, darned if i can remember. erinm
    Maybe my hubby put them into the computer pictures i will have to look.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by