My sweet boy crossed the rainbow bridge last night...🌈💔🐶

Hannahnic14

Crowing
Apr 29, 2021
Middle Tennessee
I know this is a chicken app so please delete if not allowed. I just need some kind of comfort.😔

Our sweet Koda crossed the rainbow bridge last night🌈....he was hit by a car. We lost a part of our hearts, we are devastated to say the least....he left our lives the same way he came in, in a split second. I didn't know I could cry so many tears...

We tried to fence him in but he was just a free spirit. He passed doing what he loved best, exploring. Now he can run to his hearts content. He didn't suffer at all, it was instant. That was a blessing. We love you so much Bubby.

We'll put our energy into the 2 we have left, giving them the best "normal" that we can. We are thankful for the 5 years we had with you....you'll never know how loved you were...I hope you were happy. I hope we loved you enough. I hope you led a full life.

Be a good boy Koda, I'll see you later.💔

Snapchat-2035557597_remastered.jpg

20211201_092337.jpg
Snapchat-918677159.jpg
Snapchat-1017035042.jpg
20211216_093946.jpg

I know this is a chicken app so please delete if not allowed. I just need some kind of comfort.😔

Our sweet Koda crossed the rainbow bridge last night🌈....he was hit by a car. We lost a part of our hearts, we are devastated to say the least....he left our lives the same way he came in, in a split second. I didn't know I could cry so many tears...

We tried to fence him in but he was just a free spirit. He passed doing what he loved best, exploring. Now he can run to his hearts content. He didn't suffer at all, it was instant. That was a blessing. We love you so much Bubby.

We'll put our energy into the 2 we have left, giving them the best "normal" that we can. We are thankful for the 5 years we had with you....you'll never know how loved you were...I hope you were happy. I hope we loved you enough. I hope you led a full life.

Be a good boy Koda, I'll see you later.💔

View attachment 2930894
View attachment 2930896View attachment 2930898View attachment 2930899View attachment 2930900
Oh no! That must have been really hard. So sorry! There is nothing like loosing a dog. My heart hurts for you and your family. I am sure he was loved. 💔:hugs

Back
Top Bottom