My sweet new Duck/Goose door!

I am in process of installing one in the chicken coop too! Pics will be up of that tomorrow.
pop.gif

We don't know if he was born blind or not, he came from my local feed store. Somebody who raised some khakis this year just dropped him off and they thought his behavior was quite odd. They pretty quickly figured it out and put him in with their broiler chickens. When he was with the chickens he figured out where the food and water was very fast. When I met him I couldn't resist and they were more than happy to just give him to me. He has learned to fallow the sounds of the other ducks and the geese will actually nudge him along when he lags behind. He is a really sweet boy!

We don't know if he was born blind or not, he came from my local feed store. Somebody who raised some khakis this year just dropped him off and they thought his behavior was quite odd. They pretty quickly figured it out and put him in with their broiler chickens. When he was with the chickens he figured out where the food and water was very fast. When I met him I couldn't resist and they were more than happy to just give him to me. He has learned to fallow the sounds of the other ducks and the geese will actually nudge him along when he lags behind. He is a really sweet boy!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom