My theory on why my hens suddenly stopped laying

I just buy from NPIP hatcheries, or hatch my own.
Actually I have been sick since last summer. I assumed it was lyme, because doxycycline resolved most of the symptoms (chest pain, fatigue, blood clots), and my dogs all tested positive for lyme, but, my arms and fingers are still numb, mostly at night, and sometimes while driving. I read this specific symptom (arm numbness particularly at night) occurs with veterans exposed to dioxin (Agent Orange), and can also occur with lyme patients.
Is there a test your doctor can do?

Proving dioxin exposure in one species (human) would make it much more likely that other species living in the same area were exposed too (chickens, rabbits, dogs, ducks, quail.)

If it really is dioxins causing the trouble, you may not want to eat the eggs or meat from your animals or from any others in the area (I know that some kinds of toxins get concentrated in meat and eggs, but I do not know for sure whether dioxins act that way or not.)

Is there a test your doctor can do?

Proving dioxin exposure in one species (human) would make it much more likely that other species living in the same area were exposed too (chickens, rabbits, dogs, ducks, quail.)

If it really is dioxins causing the trouble, you may not want to eat the eggs or meat from your animals or from any others in the area (I know that some kinds of toxins get concentrated in meat and eggs, but I do not know for sure whether dioxins act that way or not.)
I will ask my doctor if they can test for dioxin.

How do you think the dioxin is getting into your chickens, and maybe you?
Ground water?
Are you on a well or a municipal source?

How do you think the dioxin is getting into your chickens, and maybe you?
Ground water?
Are you on a well or a municipal source?
My farm is located about 100 miles from that toxic train wreck in East Palestine PA from 02/23. When the crews burnt the vinyl chloride, this produced dioxin smoke.
We drink rainwater collected from my roof, and sometimes pond water (a recently excavated pond on my property filled with rainwater). Most of my neighbors use wells that leach from the bedrock (it's not legal to drill into the aquifer).
And, call me a theorist if you want, but there are regular chemtrails (contrails) in neat, grid-like patterns overhead, on clear days.

My farm is located about 100 miles from that toxic train wreck in East Palestine PA from 02/23. When the crews burnt the vinyl chloride, this produced dioxin smoke.
We drink rainwater collected from my roof, and sometimes pond water (a recently excavated pond on my property filled with rainwater). Most of my neighbors use wells that leach from the bedrock (it's not legal to drill into the aquifer).
And, call me a theorist if you want, but there are regular chemtrails (contrails) in neat, grid-like patterns overhead, on clear days.
You should test the waters as well as the doc testing the appropriate bodily fluids.

They're the ones that polluted the area by burning the vinyl chloride instead of just siphoning it into storage containers.
Have you contacted any government agencies? The EPA, for instance. If there is something in the air that is affecting the chickens it could also be affecting humans.

Have you contacted any government agencies?
shhhhh_keep_it_down_walking_dead.gif

No, no, no. Do not get any government agencies involved.

Back
Top Bottom