My thoughts for today :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Campine Lover, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Campine Lover

Campine Lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Moss Beach, CA
    I'm really bored right now, so here's my ranting thoughts for today.... [​IMG]

McDonalds- "wholesome healthy food" (quote from article) Really? They're not fooling ANYONE.
    Kidz Bop- Ok, lets just make sure the next generation of kids are snooty brats
    Snuggies- Um. No. It's a backwards robe.
    Why do all actors on Nickelodeon and Disney sudddenly start singing even if they are totally tone deaf or their voices are computer generated? Miranda Cosgrove? No. Jennete Macurdy? That is not her voice.
    Anyone who spends over 1000$ on 1 item of clothing is insane
    The end of Furry Vengence is REALL WEIRD
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? What. The. Heck.
    I have nothing nice to say about vampires
    Anyone who's ever had to phone a customer service line will know what a traumatising experience it can be...
    Why are there so many sports where you hit the ball with a stick? [​IMG]
    Will the press just MAKE UP THEIR MIND about whether they think Lady Gaga is turning into a man or not?
    headphones...Ok seriously...how on earth do they get so tangled up without you touching them?
    Coco Puffs, Fruit Loops, Cookie Crisp, Chocolate Cheerios, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, ect. Basically, its just sugar and candy for breakfast
    Who here has ever been to a real tea party? I haven't.
    Justin Bieber sounds like a girl. End of story.
    Halloween and Valentine's Day is basically days where food store employees get a large raise.

Ok, I'm done! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Your post has me ROLLING!!!! I have been to a tea party - spiked. For a bachelorette party. It was fantastic with all he feather boas, crazy hats, mini sandwichs. It was fun!!!

3. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    I went to "Tea" with my Mom and sister once. The sandwiches were tiny and I was still hungry when it was over. [​IMG]

4. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Regarding some of your thoughts:

Sarah Palin ruined tea parties for me. Justin Bieber is a arrogant little puke. Vampires used to be scary, not sexy. I've been wearing my bathrobe backwards for years, I never got rich and my family thought it was stupid. Cereal is best without sugar and preferably for dinner. Customer service is half right. McDonalds is one of the four basic food groups to most Americans.

Now some of my own thoughts:

Remember the "Got Milk" mustache ads? They just gross me out and make me think off color thoughts.

How come when I ask for the check at a restaurant they give me a bill instead?

When I'm at the checkout and the credit card machine asks me if the amount is okay, I say, "NO, it's way too much, I'm not okay with it at all" and then laugh at my wit to the cashier who just wants me to hit enter and sign.

Saying "EXCUSE MEE!" really loudly and sarcastically when someone rudely bumps into me without apologizing in a store is a better choice than tackling them in the aisle, which is what I really want to do.

When I see someone driving in front of me with their directional left on, I become very passive-aggressive, alternating between saying "Idiot!" over and over again, and then frantically trying to alert them with my headlights and even my own blinker. When they don't get it, I switch back to saying "Idiot!" over and over.

optimism is when you get eaten alive by mosquitoes and then walk around with an "I donated blood today" sticker on your shirt.

people who think that swearing will get you banned from heaven annoy me.

skinny jeans don't look good on anyone. They don't.

I laugh inside when I see people raise their voice to a foreigner as if talking loudly will help them learn English.

Whoever invented the word "tool" for an idiot guy wasn't thinking it through. Tools are useful, strong, handy and always helpful to have around.

After running into various neighbors on my road, and stopping vehicles side by side to chat, I've determined that my town must have a law requiring all drivers to drive with an open beer between their legs. I also wonder why we all feel obligated to stop our vehicles when we have NOTHING to say to each other.

I used to be embarrassed to use a credit card to pay for a coffee if I had no cash. Now, they cost so much you need a credit card to pay for one.

anyone remember cash? That was a novel concept.

Books used to be made of paper.

Is it wrong that I CAN'T STAND looking a pictures of peoples' kids? And that I think most of them are NOT "SO CUTE"?

5. Campine Lover

Campine Lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Moss Beach, CA
    lol

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Laura I love you ♥♥♥♥♥

7. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:[​IMG] Thanks Deb

8. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    That made my day!
    [​IMG]

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:[​IMG]

10. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

ok, those were great, folks! Adding a couple of my own...

Why is it when I have a 50/50 chance of getting something right, I get it wrong 90% of the time?

Why is it that every time I stay up really late, the next morning one of my cats will decide they love me SO much they simply must, must, MUST shove a wet nose into my eye socket and knead my neck with newly sharpened claws?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by