My TSC has the Bantams in!!

LittleDarlings

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 14, 2011
Madison, GA
I just called and she said they just got in and would be ready to go in about 2 hours!!! Yay!!! I'm soooo excited..my hubby is not :( LOL I'll post pictures when I get home <3

I bought 10 of the cutest little fuzzies!!
jumpy.gif
My husband kept giving me the evil eye
rant.gif
...LOL, but just stood out of the way while I picked them out. (He even had to shoo them in my direction so I could reach them :D ) I'll post pictures shortly, they're getting acquainted with the 5 pullets I got yesterday! *hee-hee-hee
clap.gif

I thought our fuzzies from yesterday were tiny!! Wow!! My Cornish X seem HUGE!! My pullets are at least 2x the size of our bantams :D
Here's one of our CX for reference...

Here's our "Sleepy" aka "Cottonball" :

Here's one of our pretties...Love the colors!

So tiny and fragile!!

Here's one of our darker babies:

9 out of 10 of them have feathered legs and feet. I found one all white one without any feathers on its legs or feet. I had to climb INTO the bin to get that stubborn little bird! They are adorable and I can't wait to see how they feather out! I told my husband that it's like a never-ending treasure hunt, they get cuter as we go along!!

I picked up 8 little bantams too. Mine look simliar to yours... but I also have two which are very lilac in color.. I have no idea what they are.

Back
Top Bottom