My TSC is setting up for Chick Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by chicken pickin, Feb 12, 2013.

1. chicken pickin

chicken pickin Overrun With Chickens

Mar 3, 2012
    Wow the year has gone fast. They are already setting up for chick days. Now if I can just keep my self out of the store for all of spring and summer. If I go in there is a SLIGHT chance I may come home with the occassional chick/s[​IMG]. I may need a support group lol

2. Chicken Girl123

Chicken Girl123 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2012
    SC
    Nice!Ours our already here!But don't listen to me because I bought 16 on the first day.[​IMG]They our now peeping their heads off in the garage and I can hear them from the living room.[​IMG]

3. chicken pickin

chicken pickin Overrun With Chickens

Mar 3, 2012
    Oh Yay!!!! So exciting for you. My problem is all my coops are already at there max and I have to full grown pullets in my garage going through quarentine and chicks in the brooder and eggs in the incubator and eggs lined up to go into the incubator soon. I dont know if Id have the will power to not buy chicks too(if they have a good breed I desire). It wasnt a problem for me last year because we had a 12 chick minimum, this year no minimum. How do they expect us chicken addicts to not buy chicks now[​IMG]

4. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn
    Our TSC doesn't do chick days, just pr-ordered pullets. Which is probably a good thing, I've really been eyeing some bantam Polish :oops:
    Nikki

5. Apyl

Apyl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2012
    Necedah, Wi
    Our Tractor Supply is getting ready as well. I believe they'll be there the 25th. I have to make sure to get feed this weekend so I dont have to go during chick days lol. Last year I came home with 9 ducklings. Since I already have 21 chicks, 2 ducks, 2 geese, and 2 turkeys coming I dont need to buy more this time lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by