My Turkey Mounted My Husband!!

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana

OK, NOW I need a towel...I just spit coffee everywhere!! Toooooo funny....im sorry....tell your DH...im not laughing AT him.....well...yeah I am...sorry, thats just TOO DARNED FUNNY!!!

PurpleChicken

Tolerated.....Mostly
12 Years
Apr 6, 2007
Iceland
Are you sure the turkey just didn't want a piggy back ride?

Why is everyone jumping to another conclusion? Jeeshhhh

P.S. If it happens again get the video camera and dub in some
tacky background music. (Sorry, had to go there)

DuckLady

Administrator
Staff member
Premium member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
Quote:Well, you might want to ask your turkey is he willing to take a different mate. I mean, first love is strong after all.

okiechick57

Songster
12 Years
May 22, 2007
Just outside Okc Oklahoma
reminds me of when my Mr Roo tried that with the new duck !
duck just pinned him up against the coop and beat him with his beak all over his head.......the roo just stood there like , what the heck ARE YOU doing?

Chickenlover88

Songster
12 Years
May 10, 2007
Dallas, Georgia
lol my new rooster did that to me today. He has been lonely for a girl I guess. He can't even walk the poor guy but he grabbed a chunk of my arm and mounted my hand today! lol

Iamaqte

Songster
12 Years
Jul 11, 2007
Riegelsville, Pa
I am located in Northeast Pennsylvania...

You all had the same response I did. I kept laughing at my hubby. He kept getting mad cause i thought it was too funny.

I am getting some baby turks soon, but i dont know if he can hold out till then. I will have to put my husband out for the night to keep the turkey company.. I have the puppy!! LOL. I dont think he would like that idea though.

bobbieguyette

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
I had that happen a few years ago.A friend came over to visit and my big black spanish tom jumped on her kneeling teenage son we laughed so hard and the poor kid still remembers and wonders if that thing is still alive (what can I say he was wearing black??LOL) I tell em yep hes going on 8 yrs old now and has never done that to anyone else:lol:

Top Bottom