My Turkey Mounted My Husband!!

lol.png

Your hubby's been violated! Poor confused turkey. This is tooooo funny!

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png

OK, NOW I need a towel...I just spit coffee everywhere!! Toooooo funny....im sorry....tell your DH...im not laughing AT him.....well...yeah I am...sorry, thats just TOO DARNED FUNNY!!!

Are you sure the turkey just didn't want a piggy back ride?

Why is everyone jumping to another conclusion? Jeeshhhh

P.S. If it happens again get the video camera and dub in some
tacky background music. (Sorry, had to go there)

Quote:
Well, you might want to ask your turkey is he willing to take a different mate. I mean, first love is strong after all.
gig.gif

gig.gif
reminds me of when my Mr Roo tried that with the new duck !
ep.gif
duck just pinned him up against the coop and beat him with his beak all over his head.......the roo just stood there like , what the heck ARE YOU doing?
ep.gif

lol my new rooster did that to me today. He has been lonely for a girl I guess. He can't even walk the poor guy but he grabbed a chunk of my arm and mounted my hand today! lol

I am located in Northeast Pennsylvania...

You all had the same response I did. I kept laughing at my hubby. He kept getting mad cause i thought it was too funny.

I am getting some baby turks soon, but i dont know if he can hold out till then. I will have to put my husband out for the night to keep the turkey company.. I have the puppy!! LOL. I dont think he would like that idea though.

I had that happen a few years ago.A friend came over to visit and my big black spanish tom jumped on her kneeling teenage son we laughed so hard and the poor kid still remembers and wonders if that thing is still alive (what can I say he was wearing black??LOL) I tell em yep hes going on 8 yrs old now and has never done that to anyone else:lol:
big_smile.png
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom