My turkey

:welcome
Was it an assisted hatch. Since they can be tricky that could be the reason it takes time for them to recover. Do you have any nutri drench? That can help give them a boost also. Just tiny drops right inside the beak or dribble along the beak.
I have never hatched Turkeys so other than what I have said I'm no help. Hopefully, some Turkeys hatchers will be along soon.

Are it's feet formed normally? Was it malpositioned or assisted (as miss Lydia has already mentioned)? Are there any other turkeys that have hatched yet? Has it dried out and had food or water yet?

I don't do turkeys (I have done research and will probably do them some time in the future though) I do hatch out birds all the time and I don't think they should be much different from other birds. Perhaps they take a bit longer than other birds but 48hrs seems like way too long in my opinion

:welcome
Was it an assisted hatch. Since they can be tricky that could be the reason it takes time for them to recover. Do you have any nutri drench? That can help give them a boost also. Just tiny drops right inside the beak or dribble along the beak.
I have never hatched Turkeys so other than what I have said I'm no help. Hopefully, some Turkeys hatchers will be along soon.
Yes was slightly assisted at the end round mid section of the egg but he wasnt pulled out as it were just the shell round the line he was packing after 50hrs plus of trying to break free.. thanks so much I'll get some tomorrow feet are formed properly too

Back
Top Bottom