Pics

Bills vs Beaks

Duck Duck Goose
6 Years
Aug 31, 2016
NJ USA
My Coop
My Coop
I met an Appleyard breeder in TSC a couple days ago, while buying kiddie pools for my ducks. Naturally, we stated talking, and she mentioned she had two white appleyards that she wanted a good home for....They are white, so not very good for her breeding program. But she showed me pictures, and they were too pretty :D Plus, they are a year old, and that means eggs :D
Today I went and picked them up!! Sticking with my name theme, and appleyards originating from England, their names are Beatrice and Margaret ;)
Enough already :p Pictures!
IMG_3220.JPG
IMG_3227.JPG

Beatrice is on the left, Margaret right. I tell them apart because Beatrice has a bigger black bean ;)
IMG_3231.JPG

Ive got them in a quarantine/ look-no-touch house next to my other ducks. They will stay there for about 4 days, till the house is needed elsewhere :p
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3234.JPG
IMG_3237.JPG
IMG_3244.JPG
IMG_4282.JPG

Nothing like a good bath after an hour long drive :D

They are a little scared of me right now, but Im sure in a few days (and a couple worms :D) they will warm up ;)
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!! And be prepared for more later :p

Last edited:
I met an Appleyard breeder in TSC a couple days ago, while buying kiddie pools for my ducks. Naturally, we stated talking, and she mentioned she had two white appleyards that she wanted a good home for....They are white, so not very good for her breeding program. But she showed me pictures, and they were too pretty :D Plus, they are a year old, and that means eggs :D
Today I went and picked them up!! Sticking with my name theme, and appleyards originating from England, their names are Beatrice and Margret ;)
Enough already :p Pictures! View attachment 1018765 View attachment 1018766
Beatrice is on the left, Margret right. I tell them apart because Beatrice has a bigger black bean ;)View attachment 1018767
Ive got them in a quarantine/ look-no-touch house next to my other ducks. They will stay there for about 4 days, till the house is need elsewhere :pView attachment 1018768 View attachment 1018769 View attachment 1018770 View attachment 1018772 View attachment 1018764
Nothing like a good bath after an hour long drive :D

They are a little scared of me right now, but Im sure in a few days (and a couple worms :D) they will warm up ;)
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!! And be prepared for more later :p
O my werd. Thank you for tagging me over.

They are beyond cute. Their webs are so orange. Love that. Then.....their big bodies. Imagine hugging them. So warm and soft. EEEEEEEEE.

I really love ducks.

O my werd. Thank you for tagging me over.

They are beyond cute. Their webs are so orange. Love that. Then.....their big bodies. Imagine hugging them. So warm and soft. EEEEEEEEE.

I really love ducks.
No problem!! I love seeing your reactions :D

They are super soft ducks :love
And the bills are a lovely orange too (in case anyone was wondering, yes, I was just outside now watching them :p)

Back
Top Bottom