my weird experience for the day

Godsgrl

Ostrich wrangler
12 Years
Aug 27, 2007
at the zoo usually
The kids and I went to one of our favorite fast food restaurants today. When we walked in, I gave my boys the money and told them to order while I visited the ladies' room. When I came out, the boys had ordered already, and were waiting on our food. This is where it gets weird.

The restaurant was full, but NO ONE was eating!
ep.gif
Not one of the people seated at all those tables had food. Now I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this place. We've been here plenty of times, and never had a problem, but this was wierd. We'd already ordered and paid, what were we going to do now?

So I look around some more, and realize every body had an application. They were there to interview for a job.
lau.gif
I felt so smart.
hide.gif

lol.png
That DOES sound embarrassing! So did you get your food? And did you get to feel like celebrities while everyone watched you eat?
tongue.png

chocolate m'scovy :

lol.png
That DOES sound embarrassing! So did you get your food? And did you get to feel like celebrities while everyone watched you eat?
tongue.png

Yes, we got our food, and enjoyed our meal. I'm sure everyone was watching us and drooling over our good eatins as well.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom