my weird experience for the day

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Godsgrl, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    The kids and I went to one of our favorite fast food restaurants today. When we walked in, I gave my boys the money and told them to order while I visited the ladies' room. When I came out, the boys had ordered already, and were waiting on our food. This is where it gets weird.

The restaurant was full, but NO ONE was eating! [​IMG] Not one of the people seated at all those tables had food. Now I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this place. We've been here plenty of times, and never had a problem, but this was wierd. We'd already ordered and paid, what were we going to do now?

So I look around some more, and realize every body had an application. They were there to interview for a job. [​IMG] I felt so smart. [​IMG]

2. chocolate m'scovy

chocolate m'scovy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2010
    [​IMG] That DOES sound embarrassing! So did you get your food? And did you get to feel like celebrities while everyone watched you eat? [​IMG]

3. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    chocolate m'scovy :

[​IMG] That DOES sound embarrassing! So did you get your food? And did you get to feel like celebrities while everyone watched you eat? [​IMG]

Yes, we got our food, and enjoyed our meal. I'm sure everyone was watching us and drooling over our good eatins as well. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by