My well-Bonded Roosters are fighting!!

Horserider77364

In the Brooder
Nov 9, 2020
Spotsylvania,Virginia
I have these 2 roosters that have been bonded since they met, one is a serama that is 2 years and one I don't know the breed but he is huge and he's 1 year old.
They have never fought each other and are bonded really well! But I came home and looked in my chicken coop and saw them fighting, I broke them up and separated them.I don't know much about rooster fights so can someone please tell me why they could have been fighting and also should I worry about the bleeding on my serama(bleeding on his comb and chest area)
IMG_0590.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 2
Roosters can decide one day that it's just over, and in a confined space especially, one or both can die.
Are they both tiny, or is the black bird a lot bigger? Multiple feeding stations available? Places in the coop to be out of sight?
Separation, maybe permanently, may be your best choice here.
Mary

Roosters can decide one day that it's just over, and in a confined space especially, one or both can die.
Are they both tiny, or is the black bird a lot bigger? Multiple feeding stations available? Places in the coop to be out of sight?
Separation, maybe permanently, may be your best choice here.
Mary
Yes,your probably right I might have to keep them separated or now on,and yes the black one is way much bigger than the minature rooster

Back
Top Bottom