My White Call Ducks - New Photos!!!

Scott, we had a small children's swimming pool that they could really swim around in. They were so much fun to watch diving around. It was more difficult in the winter, since they didn't have swimming water. We sometimes took them up to the hosue and filled the bathtub with cold water to give them some swim time. Now that we have birds again, it is so tempting to get some more. However, I don't think I have the time to add another species to my list of activities.

Quote:
I'm glad you think so, as they are of the same line as those that I will be sending to you when the weather cools down.

That's great! I can't wait to get them!
Do you think you'll be at the Magnolia Classic in Pine Bluff, AR in the spring-I know I asked about El Dorado, but I would LOVE to see some of your other birds in person.
If you like, I may be able to locate some pastels if you are in the market for them.

Quote:
I'm glad you think so, as they are of the same line as those that I will be sending to you when the weather cools down.

That's great! I can't wait to get them!
Do you think you'll be at the Magnolia Classic in Pine Bluff, AR in the spring-I know I asked about El Dorado, but I would LOVE to see some of your other birds in person.
If you like, I may be able to locate some pastels if you are in the market for them.

I doubt Ill make it to the Pine Bluff Show, but I will likely attend the Little Rock show this fall.

And yes, if you know anyone who has any high quality pastels (or nutmegs), let me know...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom