My wife and I just had that "We need to talk"conversation...

Do you have a 3/4 ton or larger truck? If not look into purchasing one. Feed runs will get frequent if you can't haul more than a 1/2 ton at a time.
Overloading a smaller vehicle will quickly ruin shocks.
Better option would be purchase a small silo and have it delivered in bulk if you can swing that.
giphy (1).gif

Better option would be purchase a small silo and have it delivered in bulk if you can swing that.
Dude
Dude
Dude
I drove by last weekend and I saw it on display.
I'm going to the feed store this weekend to check out a food grade container,with a hermetically sealed lid.
6high
4 wide
4 deep.

I’m surprised nobody has “the talk” more often, it’s definitely a serious matter.

I have "the talk" with myself every few weeks at present!
Me: Hey guess what!?
Me: What?
Me: You know how you reeeaaaalllyy wanted those new Citron genetics but didn't think you'd find any this season?
Me: Yeess?
Me: I've found you some!
Me: Woohoooo *chicken dance*
Me: But hold on - you're already committed to doing some Splash Araucana and then some Pheasants
Me: Yeeahh.. I am... *silence for a few moments*
Me: DECISION!! Let's get ANOTHER incubator..

I have "the talk" with myself every few weeks at present!
Me: Hey guess what!?
Me: What?
Me: You know how you reeeaaaalllyy wanted those new Citron genetics but didn't think you'd find any this season?
Me: Yeess?
Me: I've found you some!
Me: Woohoooo *chicken dance*
Me: But hold on - you're already committed to doing some Splash Araucana and then some Pheasants
Me: Yeeahh.. I am... *silence for a few moments*
Me: DECISION!! Let's get ANOTHER incubator..
Yep so do I and then we have the poultry swap coming up and it’s not helping. I keep telling myself “you can sell chicks and eggs, you also need some show quality and your getting extra space to keep them”

Back
Top Bottom