My Wife

LOL! Glad to know my husband is not the only one to tell me this! He really looks at me funny when I start laughung and can't stop!!
lau.gif
Bed time is the worst! He goes to bed, and I keep telling myself...ok just one more post!!
th.gif
Sounds like an addict to me! I hardly ever watch tv anymore!! I love BYC!!
love.gif

Sparkels wrote:
"he wishes I would "stop reading those stupid boards" ... apparently I come back with toomany ideas and overwhelm him. He is also computer/internet illiterate (I dont think the man has sent one email in his life) so he doesnt understand the sense of community that comes with belonging to a forum as wonderful as this one.

My husband is the same way...its always "would you shut that computer off and (insert something he wants me to do)...I know youre REALLY talking to your secret BOYFRIEND anyway...at least you should do it when I'm NOT HERE."

anyway....he just doesnt get it. Oh, and its not like he is even REMOTELY interested in talking chicken with me so who am I supposed to talk to or converse with about 'stuff'????

If I want a coop or fence put up I have to either beg beg beg and nag nag nag until he does it or I find a way to do it MYSELF!!!!
Whatever happened to 'sharing an interest/hobby' ?

Does anyones spouce actually enjoy chickens as much as they do?? If so, lucky YOU!!! I'm so jealous!!! LOL

e​

Last edited:
LOL he will enjoy EATING them, his life is ruled by his stomach. He does NOT enjoy my goats one iota...but hey I dont give him grief about the smell when the manure from 30 cows that was frozen all winter suddenly thaws and releases a cloud of gas that could kill grass.....I feel that we are even
smile.png

Duncan, have your dw join us herself! My dh respects the fact that I have learned so very much on here and has no problem with it at all. I am very lucky to have him and all of you
hugs.gif

dally dally dally
gig.gif

My DH just walks by and sees me on the forum and says "So how is everyone in the wide world of chickens?"

He made mention of me looking for a replacement of him online once and I told him...Only is he has tons of money and can only say "Yes Dear"
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom