Myers Mini White Turkey Poults?

Anyone have experience with these, in terms of health and hardiness, fertility, meat flavor?/
"Information

Tom Weight:26 lbs @ 18 wks
Hen Weight:16 lbs @ 16 wks
Meat Production:Good
Natural Mating:Yes, but with controlled nutrition.
Resistance:Very Hardy"

I have no idea why they are calling them "minis" if they get that big at only 18 weeks.

As far as the meat flavor, they will taste the same as any other turkey that is fed the same feed.

"Information

Tom Weight:26 lbs @ 18 wks
Hen Weight:16 lbs @ 16 wks
Meat Production:Good
Natural Mating:Yes, but with controlled nutrition.
Resistance:Very Hardy"

I have no idea why they are calling them "minis" if they get that big at only 18 weeks.

As far as the meat flavor, they will taste the same as any other turkey that is fed the same feed.
Do you know of any other vendors besides myers? Everyone else I've checked is sold out.

Do you know of any other vendors besides myers? Everyone else I've checked is sold out.
I suzpect that they are the only source for "Mini Whites".

Others sell Midget Whites that are substantially smaller. It is late to be ordering turkeys. Local may be your best bet as poults are now hatching.

I suzpect that they are the only source for "Mini Whites".

Others sell Midget Whites that are substantially smaller. It is late to be ordering turkeys. Local may be your best bet as poults are now hatching.
Thanks for the observation. I called Myers and they confirmed their mini version is not the same as the midget.

Back
Top Bottom