MyPetChicken.com has surpassed my expectations, and I am IMPRESSED!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by go-veggie, Jul 29, 2008.

1. go-veggie

go-veggie Flew the Coop

[​IMG]I just have to share this experience with all of you! I couldn't be more thrilled right now with this transaction! The six chicks I ordered just a couple weeks ago, were available ahead of schedule, I was given plenty of notice and instructions regarding their arrival, and they shipped out overnight yesterday. My post office called me this morning, and I picked them up at their back door so I didn't have to wait in line or get my two little kids out of the car. It was awesome! The post office supervisor opened the box for me so we could both check to see if all the chicks were ok, I signed for them, and headed home. These chicks are perfect, and in better shape than the chicks I picked up myself from a hatchery a little less than 3 months ago. I know you pay extra for the TLC package through mypetchicken, but if it helps get my chicks here safely, it is worth it. The express mail shipping rate was really fair too...I thought it was going to be way higher than it was. Those of us who want an interesting variety of sexed breeds, but can't have a huge flock of birds, really value mypetchicken.com. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING and I genuinely believe that they really care about their customers and the birds they sell. I looked at like 6 other online hatchery websites for these specific breeds, and no one single hatchery could fill the entire order because of massive unavailabilities, but mypetchicken did. These little girls were still snacking on their nutritious gel treat that was in the box with them when I got them home. They are so full of life, and all it took was one beak dip in their water and they knew to go right back. I have such a cool variety of chickens now and I am so happy about that. There is a lot of work ahead for us with building additional chicken tractors, but it will all be worth it. I took a few quick pics for you guys. MYPETCHICKEN.COM ROCKS!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are 2 blue andalusians, 1 white rock, 1 SLW, 1 EE and 1 sliver spangled hamburg.
    CUTIE PATOOTIES!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Cute!

3. Nuggetsowner:)

Nuggetsowner:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2007
    Minnesota
    So glad you are happy with your order!! It is often we hear just the negative things. Good luck with the little ones!!

4. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Too cute!

5. xanaxnation

xanaxnation Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    i was really pleased with them too. i ordered 4 females, 1 didnt make it through the shipping process and they offered to replace her or refund me immediately. i didnt want 1 lone little one shipping solo so i went for the refund. they were very comunicative with the order from start to end. ill definiately go through them if i order again in the future. and the extra 50 cents to know i got a female... absolutely worth it!

6. Jolyn

Jolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Thanks! It's good to hear these things!

7. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    Congrats on your new beautiful babies!!! We got our original chicks from there and were very pleased also.

They are beautiful!!

8. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    Glad to hear you had a positive experience and lovely babies to boot! Super great!

9. Jolyn

Jolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    They don't sell silkies??? I was looking and didn't see any.

10. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    they are out of silkies for this year. I'm thrilled to read this thread. I have babies due to be here in september. Can't wait!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by