Mystery babies....what are they? ~~~UPDATE~~~ *New Pics*

They have single combs, and their legs aren't yellow, they are a kind of pinkish color with the dark wash down the front. Any ideas on the sex of either?

Last edited:
Not yet, try when they are about 4-5 weeks. Probably be alot easier to guess breed then too, since they are usually pretty well feathered by then.
smile.png

OK....so here's the girls at 9 weeks old. Figured I'd post a new pic so you can see how much they've changed. The one with the lighter head is the one that actually looked kind of brown with the white spot on her head, and the other one with the dark head is the one that looked like a barred rock. They actually look darker in the pics than they truly are for some reason. We finally figured out that they are Barred EE's.

They are very pretty birds. Please do post as they grow, and let us know what color eggs they lay.
:)

Thank you! They have actually become two of my favorites, they are the sweetest little girls out of my whole bunch, well besides one of my Buff Orpington's (Dolly). I will definitely keep you all posted on their progress.

Back
Top Bottom