Mystery Chick From TS

@Heather01 Im having a slow day today, so I’m trolling thru my old content and trying to catch up & stay updated:
Wanted to check up on your “Amberlink/Cinnamon Queen/Red Sex Link/Golden Comet”...Have you settled on any certain label for her breed? (As far as I know, all of the above labels refer to that same breed). I’ve chosen to label mine Cinnamon Queens, LoL, I think it sounds better than Red Sex Link!
Any new pics? It’s always interesting to see how these girls feather out. Mostly yellow? More white? Predominantly red/cinnamon?
All of my cinnamon Queens look very individualized! One is VERY cinnamon & sleek. Others more white & fluffy, peppered with yellows & Cinnamon tones, etc....

I'll have to get a good picture tomorrow to share. :)

@Heather01 Im having a slow day today, so I’m trolling thru my old content and trying to catch up & stay updated:
Wanted to check up on your “Amberlink/Cinnamon Queen/Red Sex Link/Golden Comet”...Have you settled on any certain label for her breed? (As far as I know, all of the above labels refer to that same breed). I’ve chosen to label mine Cinnamon Queens, LoL, I think it sounds better than Red Sex Link!
Any new pics? It’s always interesting to see how these girls feather out. Mostly yellow? More white? Predominantly red/cinnamon?
All of my cinnamon Queens look very individualized! One is VERY cinnamon & sleek. Others more white & fluffy, peppered with yellows & Cinnamon tones, etc....
Here’s an updated picture. Also, they seem tall.
22143706-8B60-4B46-A2C7-B37101450E99.jpeg
22143706-8B60-4B46-A2C7-B37101450E99.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom