Mystery ducks off on eBay! (got the wrong breed!)

sorry about your experience, what a bummer.
i've had good and bad luck with ebay but i've only every bought "stuff" and not birds or eggs. i've had people not send my items once i've paid and such.
however, i've also gotten really awesome deals on ebay on "one of a kind" items and so i just figure that "it all equals out in the end."

anywhoo, good luck selling your ducks and i hope your next hatch goes much better!

Here is her response, after I sent her the pics:

I know exactly what they are they are the ducks I hatched for a co worker and how you got them is beyond me.OMG I am so sorry.I had a co worker bring me a shoe box with her ducks eggs that the momma got hit by a car. and she wanted me to finish hatching her eggs. I did and they look just like yours.They are Black Cauguas. I will send your money back and Iam sorry for doughting you.

And she did refund my money this morning....too weird.

Oh my goodness! I'm glad she made good on it!

You have to think from her view point, too, though, how she'd be going WHAT? It's impossible! hehe She musta grabbed the wrong eggs, though.

I'm still REALLY confused on how she got them mixed up, especially since it sounds like the momma had set them so wouldn't they have gone straight into the incubator?
hu.gif
Well, I'm glad the mystery is solved. That's too bad that you got the ducks that someone else really wanted, though.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom