Mystery Egg, Doesn't It Look Lonely in There?

Awww..speckledhen, I was so hoping you'd have a mystery-egg-turned-easter-chick surprise today. Here's hoping it's a pretty little SF girl!

Still waiting! She's torturing me! I keep chirping to her, plus the baby monitor that is hooked up in the nursery coop with my 9 week olds is talking to her as well. I'll post the minute I see a pip!

Ok speckledhen..I FORBID you to post again on this thread until Chance has pipped or is here!!!...I keep seeing that you've posted and get all excited, rush to the end of the thread and...*sigh*
gig.gif

I have to say, I woke up this morning wondering about you and Chance but with all the Easter stuff going on, was unable to get over to check on the progress. My thoughts were ranging from 'oh, i hope it's an Easter surprise', to 'good grief, girl- you don't even KNOW these people', but then again in a way I guess I do...it's just a big 'ol cross country neighborhood around here, isnt it?

You are so lucky I dont live next door- my dumb self would be sitting there like an idiot chirping at Chance.
big_smile.png

Who would have ever thought we would be waiting with baited breath for eggs to hatch? Although this is just a hobby for me, I am really starting to enjoy it. Good luck with chance. I have 34 out of 36 left in the bator due on April 22nd..

Joe

Cynthia,,,,how's the little mystery egg doing??? I keep jumping on here to see if you posted anything new! LOL I should get a life I guess. I'm rooting for the little dumpster egg!! Julie:yiipchick

Back
Top Bottom