Mystery Pullet?

solidstate

Chirping
Mar 4, 2021
Grant County WA
This one was given to us out of the SLW bin, but they didn’t know what she was. They had only pullets that day.

The other breeds that day were supposedly Easter Eggers, Welsummers, Barred Rock, and assorted bantams. Any ideas? I’m leaning toward maybe Easter egger, if they’re right about what they had that day.

Attachments

• C662DACE-1A90-4AF2-98F3-1B6B1DE9FDBE.jpeg
    C662DACE-1A90-4AF2-98F3-1B6B1DE9FDBE.jpeg
    368.4 KB · Views: 39
Barred rocks have yellow legs, so it's definitely not that, plus it doesn't match the patter of a BR. If she's a bantam she'd be smaller than the regular sized chicks. From the breeds you've mentioned she's either an EE or a mix breed bantam, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's an oopsie

This one was given to us out of the SLW bin, but they didn’t know what she was. They had only pullets that day.

The other breeds that day were supposedly Easter Eggers, Welsummers, Barred Rock, and assorted bantams. Any ideas? I’m leaning toward maybe Easter egger, if they’re right about what they had that day.
Very unusual.

This happened to me at TSC 2 years ago. Got this baby out of the cornish cross bin to save him cause I know that was not what he was. I think he is a bantam serama or something like that. he was a small gray chick when he was a baby.
Screenshot 2023-03-19 10.30.25 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom