Mythical meeting! Idea for a second mythical RP, anyone for it? :)

RoosterWhisperer

Crossing the Road
Sep 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I've been a little nostalgic and took a look back at an old favorite RP of mine.
The mythical RP by @KaLe dA QuAiL, and I was wondering if anybody felt up for a kind of sequel of sorts? If it's okay with the original maker of course? :)

It would be a very similar RP, so to mention a few people who I know RPed in it alongside me, I ask for your judgement......

For one thing, to start out with, @KaLe dA QuAiL, @Crestcrazy2, @Anne02, @CrazyCochin, @Buffbrahmasforever, @Willowhisp, @Animallover123456.

I know I'm not active, and everybody has lives of their owns, but I'd really want to do it just for the heck of it. :rolleyes: I'm sure you'll all understand. :)

Hello everyone, I've been a little nostalgic and took a look back at an old favorite RP of mine.
The mythical RP by @KaLe dA QuAiL, and I was wondering if anybody felt up for a kind of sequel of sorts? If it's okay with the original maker of course? :)

It would be a very similar RP, so to mention a few people who I know RPed in it alongside me, I ask for your judgement......

For one thing, to start out with, @KaLe dA QuAiL, @Crestcrazy2, @Anne02, @CrazyCochin, @Buffbrahmasforever, @Willowhisp, @Animallover123456.

I know I'm not active, and everybody has lives of their owns, but I'd really want to do it just for the heck of it. :rolleyes: I'm sure you'll all understand. :)
The characters could or will be different though. :)

Back
Top Bottom