Mythical RP

Pics
Taru burst into the throne room and cried, "Your Majesty, get down!"
(I have to go. Sorry! Maybe this evening.)
(okay, so I’ve decided that Cyrene is a female servant for the queen.)
Cyrene had been standing near the throne, holding a kettle of tea, put in a trance by the mundanity of her life, when a musclebound blue goblin burst into the room. She gasped and threw her green arms in the air, squeaking out “What’shappening?” This almost sent the kettle flying across the room, but just about managed to keep her sticky green fingers wrapped around it. A small amount of tea did splash on the floor though. She sighed, covering the small puddle with her webbed toes, focusing on the goblin. Taru while her green cheeks blushed to rose. She would recognize the chief guard anywhere, but he’d never been in such a hurry before.

Phantom heard this and posted himself at the doors of the throne room, ready to defend the castle if needed ( ok see ya!!!!! )
(okay, so I’ve decided that Cyrene is a female servant for the queen.)
Cyrene had been standing near the throne, holding a kettle of tea, put in a trance by the mundanity of her life, when a musclebound blue goblin burst into the room. She gasped and threw her green arms in the air, squeaking out “What’shappening?” This almost sent the kettle flying across the room, but just about managed to keep her sticky green fingers wrapped around it. A small amount of tea did splash on the floor though. She sighed, covering the small puddle with her webbed toes, focusing on the goblin. Taru while her green cheeks blushed to rose. She would recognize the chief guard anywhere, but he’d never been in such a hurry before.
(I'm back!)
Taru glanced at Cyrene. "You should get somewhere safe too, I wouldn't want you to be hurt." Then he turned to the queen, who hadn't moved. "Your Majesty." Taru said, rather annoyed. "You need to get under cover. Behind your throne, or in the dungeons, they're very safe. Almost impenetrable, in fact."
The Queen said,"Taru, I appreciate the concern, but I'll be fine. You underestimate my magic."

(I'm back!)
Taru glanced at Cyrene. "You should get somewhere safe too, I wouldn't want you to be hurt." Then he turned to the queen, who hadn't moved. "Your Majesty." Taru said, rather annoyed. "You need to get under cover. Behind your throne, or in the dungeons, they're very safe. Almost impenetrable, in fact."
The Queen said,"Taru, I appreciate the concern, but I'll be fine. You underestimate my magic."
Phantom overheard the talking but stayed in his defensive position

(I'm back!)
Cyrene shifted her weight, shuffling her feet and spreading the tea on the polished marble with her toes.
She was used to more clear instructions. She was a servant after all. ‘Get somewhere safe,’ just wasn’t that. She wasn’t about to flee before the queen did without any good reason. What are we fleeing from, anyways?

Cyrene shifted her weight, shuffling her feet and spreading the tea on the polished marble with her toes.
She was used to more clear instructions. She was a servant after all. ‘Get somewhere safe,’ just wasn’t that. She wasn’t about to flee before the queen did without any good reason. What are we fleeing from, anyways?
(do the nymphs have hydrokinesis?)
(Sure.)
Taru turned around and almost tripped over Cyrene. "What the- Oh, you're still here. Do you think you could take a message to someone for me?"

Back
Top Bottom