Mythical RP

Pics

Anne02

Crowing
Dec 23, 2020
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This thread will be centered around a land called Corvin. Here are the main creatures that live in it.

Phoenix: There is only ever one, and it is always female, and always the queen. She rules for 99 years, then lays an egg and dies. The egg is taken to a volcano, where it incubates for one year, then hatch fully adult. The year with no queen is a difficult and trying year; but it is necessary to remind the citizens how much they need their queen. The current queens name is Zariah.

Witches/Wizard: There is one wizard. He is evil. His name is Aarmon. He is in league with three evil witches, Niniane, Ravana and Lezibel, who have trained him in the evil ways of the past.

Golems: Made of earth, rock, or plant material, they are the laborers, but they work of their own free will. They are not the most intelligent, but are very kind, and always willing to help in any way they can.

Centaurs: They are the warriors. They fight with bows and arrows, swords, and sometimes slings. They can be any natural horse color.

Fairies: The healers. They are the most magical of all Corvinians, apart from the queen. They range from two to six inches tall, and have butterfly or dragonfly wings, which can be any color or pattern.

Naiads: They guard the kingdom, hiding in lakes and rivers. When an enemy stops to drink, they lure him in. If they leave the water, and step onto land, then they become somewhat mortal, living a natural life of 300-400 years. As mortals, they age very slowly, if at all. They can have any color of hair/skin/eyes.

Dragons: All but four joined the evil side. These four act as advisors for the queen.

Imps: Cursed fairies, centaurs, golems etc. They take the form of misshapen snakes, spiders, and salamanders. They have deformed wings. The imps live in a colony called Equinox. They can be changed back to their original form if the queen blesses them.

Goblins: Servants and soldiers for the evil side. 12 are good, and are the personal bodyguards for the queen. They range from two feet tall to seven. Can be any shade of blue or green.

BACKSTORY: In the year of no queen, before Zariah, Aarmon wanted to rule. He crowned himself king, but the country withered and died. He wasn't aware that only a phoenix could successfully govern the kingdom. After nine months of suffering under Aarmon, the egg hatched. Zariah raced to the palace, and was able to banish Aarmon forever. He went and begged the three witches to take him as their apprentice. They agreed, and now, fully trained, Aarmon has sworn to curse all inhabitants of the kingdom he couldn't rule. The only way to get rid of Aarmon is to seal him in the dungeons of Churnobog.

We'll need a lot of characters for this, so if the people I tag would tag other people, I would really appreciate it.

Here's your form!

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Zariah
Species: Phoenix
Good/evil: Good
Description: Orange and red, long tail feathers
Personality: Quiet and shy
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Aarmon
Species: Human
Good/evil: Evil
Description: No one knows exactly what he looks like
Personality: Dark and brooding
Other:

Last edited:
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This thread will be centered around a land called Corvin. Here are the main creatures that live in it.

Phoenix: There is only ever one, and it is always female, and always the queen. She rules for 99 years, then lays an egg and dies. The egg is taken to a volcano, where it incubates for one year, they hatch fully adult. The year with no queen is a difficult and trying year; but it is necessary to remind the citizens how much they need their queen. The current queens name is Zariah.

Witches/Wizard: There is one wizard. He is evil. His name is Aarmon. He is in league with three evil witches, (names to be decided later) who have trained him in the evil ways of the past.

Golems: Made of earth, rock, or plant material, they are the laborers, but they work of their own free will. They are not the most intelligent, but are very kind, and always willing to help in any way they can.

Centaurs: They are the warriors. They fight with bows and arrows, swords, and sometimes slings. They can be any natural horse color.

Fairies: The healers. They are the most magical of all Corvinians, apart from the queen. They range from two to six inches tall, and have butterfly or dragonfly wings, which can be any color or pattern.

Naiads: They guard the kingdom, hiding in lakes and rivers. When an enemy stops to drink, they lure him in. If they leave the water, and step onto land, then they become somewhat mortal, living a natural life of 300-400 years. As mortals, they age very slowly, if at all. They can have any color of hair/skin/eyes.

Dragons: All but four joined the evil side. These four act as advisors for the queen.

Imps: Cursed fairies, centaurs, golems etc. They take the form of misshapen snakes, spiders, and salamanders. They have deformed wings. The imps live in a colony called Equinox. They can be changed back to their original form if the queen blesses them.

Goblins: Servants and soldiers for the evil side. 12 are good, and are the personal bodyguards for the queen. They range from two feet tall to seven.

BACKSTORY: In the year of no queen, before Zariah, Aarmon wanted to rule. He crowned himself king, but the country withered and died. He wasn't aware that only a phoenix could successfully govern the kingdom. After nine months of suffering under Aarmon, the egg hatched. Zariah raced to the palace, and was able to banish Aarmon forever. He went and begged the three witches to take him as their apprentice. They agreed, and now, fully trained, Aarmon has sworn to curse all inhabitants of the kingdom he couldn't rule. The only way to get rid of Aarmon is to seal him in the dungeons of Churnobog.

We'll need a lot of characters for this, so if the people I tag would tag other people, I would really appreciate it.

Here's your form!

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:
Name: Lialie
Species: Dragon (good)
Description:
EEFFC3B7-CBEB-45E8-B2E7-52633FBC8824.jpeg

Personality: Adventurous, daring, protective
Other: She has invisibility powers and breathes ice

Back