Mythical RP

Pics
That's fine, I just feel like we need an evil (or supposed to be evil) character or two.
Okay, the description will be vague but I promise I will add the drawing later. It’s just on another device currently.
Name: Grevyn
Species: shoulder dragon
Good/evil: If you consider someone completely without morals who lies, cheats, and steals for her own interests evil, then yes, that’s what she is. But Grevyn isn’t on the evil side. She works for one person. And that person isn’t a person at all, it’s herself.
Description: I actually drew her once. A meter long. A couple pounds.
Personality: Kleptomaniac. Steals anything of value that she sees, and (often unsuccessfully) tries to hide that she’s doing it with lies. She’s actually a good liar, but she does this so often people just assume she’s lying most of the time. Doesn’t mind at all. She’s cool and will insult you. A very selfish creature, but will help individuals, good or evil, if it means it will entertain her.
Other: Yes this is a character I once played in Fanci’s rp Chessmen.

Okay, the description will be vague but I promise I will add the drawing later. It’s just on another device currently.
Name: Grevyn
Species: shoulder dragon
Good/evil: If you consider someone completely without morals who lies, cheats, and steals for her own interests evil, then yes, that’s what she is. But Grevyn isn’t on the evil side. She works for one person. And that person isn’t a person at all, it’s herself.
Description: I actually drew her once. A meter long. A couple pounds.
Personality: Kleptomaniac. Steals anything of value that she sees, and (often unsuccessfully) tries to hide that she’s doing it with lies. She’s actually a good liar, but she does this so often people just assume she’s lying most of the time. Doesn’t mind at all. She’s cool and will insult you. A very selfish creature, but will help individuals, good or evil, if it means it will entertain her.
Other: Yes this is a character I once played in Fanci’s rp Chessmen.
Accepted!

C7AED051-D20A-4CAA-AB56-B276F643F702.jpeg
Grevyn. It’s suuuuper old art and not that great but I still like it.

Back
Top Bottom