Mythical RP

Pics
( :he:barnie.............just .....just don't ask...., Ehh.... Whatever!!! It's just that I have two dif accounts so I use a different one from time to time)
" Yes I'm aware of that, I saw the evil thing. Do you need any help?!" Kino asked
“That would be great. Maybe you could warn the soldiers on the parapets while I continue warning the east wing,” Cyrene suggested.

Taru turned to Phantom. "Phantom, doesn't your niece live near to where the witch was spotted? Have you seen her recently?"

“That would be great. Maybe you could warn the soldiers on the parapets while I continue warning the east wing,” Cyrene suggested.
Kino nodded and headed out, his footsteps sounding like thunder on the marble floor
Taru turned to Phantom. "Phantom, doesn't your niece live near to where the witch was spotted? Have you seen her recently?"
Phantom was suddenly overcome with worry for his family at there mention, " she does! I'm sorry, I have to go," he said, turning and running full speed toward his sister's house .

Kino nodded and headed out, his footsteps sounding like thunder on the marble floor

Phantom was suddenly overcome with worry for his family at there mention, " she does! I'm sorry, I have to go," he said, turning and running full speed toward his sister's house .
Canala was talking to her friend Alexon when they saw something coming towards them through the woods. She put an arrow to the string, and Alexon pulled out his sword.

Canala was talking to her friend Alexon when they saw something coming towards them through the woods. She put an arrow to the string, and Alexon pulled out his sword.
Phantom burst out if the woods brandishing his gem embedded sword, he dug his hooves into the earth and stopped infront of them ," Canala, Alexon, have you seen the witch? She was headed this way.....lower your weapons, I'm not the threat! " Phantom pointed to the raised sword and arrow.

Back
Top Bottom