Mythical RP

Pics
" Thank you, my queen," phantom said turning to Canala," we should wait by the gates, be ready for anything"
Canala walked out, Alexon trailing behind her.
Taru stopped Phantom, "I would like you to stay in here and command these guards. I need to go into the city and find some messengers to take the word around."

" Of course, Taru. I shall stay if you like, do you think there will be an attack?" Phantom asked
"I think so. See, look out that window. Through the forest, those trees are withering. It looks like a path, leading straight towards the castle." Taru looked worried.

From the forest, Blade watched the excuses for soldiers scurry around the palace. So eager to lay down their sorry little lives for their precious queen, he thought scornfully.
Grevyn arranged her lovely gold-and-blue serpentine body in the branches of a nearby tree, so she could look down at the great black dragon.
“And what are you doing here?” she drawled, scrutinizing his intense green eyes set off against his black scales. “You’re a handsome one, I’ll give you that. But handsome doesn’t tempt me...”
She frowned. “Also, you’re rather...” she said, waving one of her 42 talons in a circle. “You’re rather larger than me.” This was very true. Grevyn’s full length was only three feet. Blade... well, Grevyn already explained their contrast in size.

Back
Top Bottom