Mythical RP

Pics
“Watch where you’re going!” snapped Grevyn, whipping her tail out of the way of Canala’s hooves. Her speech was surprisingly unhampered by the gold. She had a lot of practice speaking with her mouth full. She flapped into the air and hovered in front of Canala. “You nearly trampled me!”
"Whose side are you on?" Canala asked suspiciously.

Canala narrowed her eyes. "Then why haven't I ever seen you before? And what is in your mouth?"
“I live in the mountains,” Grevyn explained. “Nothing. There’s nothing in my mouth.” She grinned. Like false teeth, the gold was lined up in her jaw, grinning and glittering.

"Well if there's nothing in your mouth, than- oh, never mind. I have to go." Canala went and rejoined the battle.
Grevyn laughed. No one was fooled by her lies, of course, but it was entertaining to see their reactions. She spotted a rather richly dressed corpse nearby and inspected it.

Grevyn laughed. No one was fooled by her lies, of course, but it was entertaining to see their reactions. She spotted a rather richly dressed corpse nearby and inspected it.
Taru was helping wounded soldiers to a hospital tent nearby, when he noticed a tiny dragon digging through the pockets of a dead general. "Hey! Get off, you little-"

Taru was helping wounded soldiers to a hospital tent nearby, when he noticed a tiny dragon digging through the pockets of a dead general. "Hey! Get off, you little-"
Grevyn smiled innocently, raising her front claws in the air. “Who me? But I wouldn’t hurt a fly, let alone do something as horrible as search the pockets of a corpse!” She fluttered up and breathed flame, literally incinerating a fly that fluttered by. “Goodbye,” she said, flying into the canopy. Her second pair of claws had a bag of gold and jewels in it of course.

Grevyn smiled innocently, raising her front claws in the air. “Who me? But I wouldn’t hurt a fly, let alone do something as horrible as search the pockets of a corpse!” She fluttered up and breathed flame, literally incinerating a fly that fluttered by. “Goodbye,” she said, flying into the canopy. Her second pair of claws had a bag of gold and jewels in it of course.
Taru sighed and shook his head. Then he slung another soldier over his shoulder and went to the tent.

Back
Top Bottom