Mythical RP

Pics
Phantom nodded and galloped off, picking up a few wounded soldiers on zariahs side and letting them hop off at the medical tent.
Canala followed him, a bit slower because she had twisted her ankle. She looked about, hoping to see Alexon, but she couldn't.

Canala followed him, a bit slower because she had twisted her ankle. She looked about, hoping to see Alexon, but she couldn't.
Phantom noticed that she was slower and turned to her," are you alright? ," He asked

Kino had joined the battle soon after it started and brought reinforcements with him, every golem from up in the mountains had came to help in the battle

Phantom noticed that she was slower and turned to her," are you alright? ," He asked

Kino had joined the battle soon after it started and brought reinforcements with him, every golem from up in the mountains had came to help in the battle
"Yeah, I just sprained my ankle." She replied.

" Oh good, I'm glad it's not something more serious," phantom replied," Alexon?!" He shouted

Kino used his choking Vines to take down the dragons from the air and smash a tree onto at least 50 goblins.
There was a small, "Here." from behind a big dragon.

There was a small, "Here." from behind a big dragon.
Phantom Ran up the spine of the large dragon and stuck his sword into its eye once he reached the head, he lept off of the dragon and onto a large Boulder, which turned out to be a golem. Phantom jumped Down to the ground and landed by Alexon," need help?!" He asked, catching the sword as it fell from the dragons eye socket.

Phantom Ran up the spine of the large dragon and stuck his sword into its eye once he reached the head, he lept off of the dragon and onto a large Boulder, which turned out to be a golem. Phantom jumped Down to the ground and landed by Alexon," need help?!" He asked, catching the sword as it fell from the dragons eye socket.
Alexon nodded. He gestured to one of his legs, which was badly broken, and a huge gash in his side. "I think I may have broken a rib or two also." he said.

Alexon nodded. He gestured to one of his legs, which was badly broken, and a huge gash in his side. "I think I may have broken a rib or two also." he said.
" Just keep yourself alive, we'll be able to fix these ... Or at least someone will," phantom said , stepping in front of Alexon and slashing the dragon apart until it flew away, practically dead.

Back
Top Bottom