Mythical RP

Pics
"Oh! Hello." Canala was surprised. She hadn't met this dragon before. "Yes, actually. I need more arrows. I lost the rest of mine."
"Ok, I can go grab some for you, or I could just let you borrow some of them that I made out of some of my excess scales that have fallen off from getting scraped by stuff before? They're pretty sharp." She smiles at the stranger calmly.

"Ok, I can go grab some for you, or I could just let you borrow some of them that I made out of some of my excess scales that have fallen off from getting scraped by stuff before? They're pretty sharp." She smiles at the stranger calmly.
“That’s a little weird,” Rosita said, hovering above the dragon and trying to figure out where she’d lost the scales. “I personally wouldn’t use somebody’s skin for an arrowhead,” she said.

“That’s a little weird,” Rosita said, hovering above the dragon and trying to figure out where she’d lost the scales. “I personally wouldn’t use somebody’s skin for an arrowhead,” she said.
Canala looked between the two, not sure who to reply to first, when to her surprise Alexon spoke. "Any arrows you have on hand would be just fine, um, dragon," he said to Opal. Then he turned to Rosita and said, "Nobody asked what you thought, so please, just stop."
Then he stepped back, looking bashful, and clearly waiting for them to reply.

Canala looked between the two, not sure who to reply to first, when to her surprise Alexon spoke. "Any arrows you have on hand would be just fine, um, dragon," he said to Opal. Then he turned to Rosita and said, "Nobody asked what you thought, so please, just stop."
Then he stepped back, looking bashful, and clearly waiting for them to reply.
“No, nobody asked me,” Rosita said. “They tend to only ask me for medical advice, since what is a person, unless they can be exploited?” She laughed. “But nobody asked you either, Prince Charming.”

Back
Top Bottom