Mythical RP

Pics
Canala looked between the two, not sure who to reply to first, when to her surprise Alexon spoke. "Any arrows you have on hand would be just fine, um, dragon," he said to Opal. Then he turned to Rosita and said, "Nobody asked what you thought, so please, just stop."
Then he stepped back, looking bashful, and clearly waiting for them to reply.
She laughs a little. "Ok." She takes a set of arrows out of a small bag/pouch she had attached to her leg.

“Good. They’re not dragonscale arrows,” Rosita said. “Glad you saw some sense.”
"No they are, I made those arrows, I just sharpen the scales some, and only the tip is actually a scale, since otherwise that would be weird, and I don't lose THAT many scales, I wouldn't have enough for that anyways." She makes an indifferent face.

She laughs a little. "Ok." She takes a set of arrows out of a small bag/pouch she had attached to her leg.
“Good. They’re not dragonscale arrows,” Rosita said. “Glad you saw some sense.”
"No they are, I made those arrows, I just sharpen the scales some, and only the tip is actually a scale, since otherwise that would be weird, and I don't lose THAT many scales, I wouldn't have enough for that anyways." She makes an indifferent face.
Canala accepted the arrows. "Wow, these are very well-made," she told Opal. "Thank you."

"No problem." She smiles slightly. "Oh, by the way, my name is Opal, hence my slightly rainbow colored looking scales."
Canala inspected the arrows closer. "These are amazing. I feel a little bad shooting them, they're so pretty. But-" she whirled around and shot a big goblin straight in the chest, "-there's no way around it. Thank you, Opal."

[POV: I don't see anyone else over here at the moment-] She sits down, taking out a sharp, dagger-like knife out of the pouch, sharpening on of her extra arrows that she kept just in case she ever needed it.

Back
Top Bottom