Mythical RP

Pics
"No they are, I made those arrows, I just sharpen the scales some, and only the tip is actually a scale, since otherwise that would be weird, and I don't lose THAT many scales, I wouldn't have enough for that anyways." She makes an indifferent face.
Rosita's perfect brows furrowed in confusion.
"No problem." She smiles slightly. "Oh, by the way, my name is Opal, hence my slightly rainbow colored looking scales."
"Just like my name's Rosita, hence my general pinkness," Rosita said, making air quotes with her tiny fingers.

Kino was bashing his way thru the battle, which seemed to be slowing down,"were winning!" He told himself.
He had several spears and arrows raining down on him, but he didn't seem fazed, the arrows either bounced off or stuck in cracks in his rock structure

Phantom found his way to his niece and fought alongside her," is Alexon ok?! " He asked

Kino was bashing his way thru the battle, which seemed to be slowing down,"were winning!" He told himself.
He had several spears and arrows raining down on him, but he didn't seem fazed, the arrows either bounced off or stuck in cracks in his rock structure

Phantom found his way to his niece and fought alongside her," is Alexon ok?! " He asked
Opal puts the arrows back in her pouch, just keeping out the dagger-like knife.

Opal puts the arrows back in her pouch, just keeping out the dagger-like knife.
Kino saw a dragon sitting in the shade .. In the heat of battle! He wondered who's side she was on...," Hey you?! You hurt or what?!"
Grevyn decided to take advantage of the distraction. While Opal's scales weren't exactly valuable, they were super gorgeous. When it came to pretty things, Grevyn just couldn't help herself. She relished the challenge of stealing something, and this seemed like a perfect one.
Stealing the scales from a dragon? The temptation was too high.
Grevyn maneuvered her serpentine body between the trees and fluttered down beside the wingless dragon, snatching the bag from her shoulders with her middle left arm and clutching it towards herself.

Grevyn decided to take advantage of the distraction. While Opal's scales weren't exactly valuable, they were super gorgeous. When it came to pretty things, Grevyn just couldn't help herself. She relished the challenge of stealing something, and this seemed like a perfect one.
Stealing the scales from a dragon? The temptation was too high.
Grevyn maneuvered her serpentine body between the trees and fluttered down beside the wingless dragon, snatching the bag from her shoulders with her middle left arm and clutching it towards herself.
Kino saw the little thief and used one of his Vines to catch the lizard by wrapping it around her tail," what do you think YOUR doing?!"

Back
Top Bottom